We have had to make changes since Covid to keep patients and staff safe. Unfortunately, this means we have fewer appointments available. Our hour-long comprehensive eye examination includes OCT and Optomap eye scans and gives us the most detailed information about the retina without practitioners having to spend so long in close proximity. This is included if you are on our EyeCare Plan or otherwise costs £59.00. Alternatively, we continue to offer 45-minute NHS Sight Tests on Mondays and Tuesdays for which there is currently a waiting list of approximately 6-8 weeks. There is an option to add the OCT and Optomap imaging to the NHS Sight Test for £44.00.
Please note that as a health care facility:
- We operate an appointment only, locked door policy to control the number of patients in the practice. Please do not arrive early and knock to let us know you are here;
- All our staff wear clinically appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Although many patients have now been vaccinated, it is still a requirement to wear a face covering within the practice;
- Between appointments, surfaces are disinfected;
- The practice is well ventilated (if it is cold weather, please wrap up warm);
- All our staff have twice-weekly Lateral Flow Tests (LFTs);
- All our optometrists and support staff have now been fully vaccinated.